This policy describes how information about you is collected, used, processed and shared.
Playing our games
We may collect and process the following types of information:
- Details on how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other services
- Information we collect through cookies and other similar technologies, as explained below
- If you choose not to create a Uplay Online profile by connecting your social media account, the information we collect when you play will be anonymous, but we will collect device level identifiers and other information associated with those identifiers that include the type of device(s) that you’re using to play our games or access our Services, identifiers such as IP address, device identifiers, ad identifiers, and the country or region in which you are playing; and how you play our games and interact with our websites or other Services (such as which of our games you are playing, your progress in games, the time and duration of the session, the number of attempts at each level, and purchases made).
- When you buy items through our mobile applications (such as those you can buy in the App Store or Google Play), or web (Paypal or Paysafecard) we do not collect or store any information about your payment.
We and our suppliers can use this information:
- So that we can provide you with our games and other Services, to ensure that all purchases you make are verified on our servers and activated in the games, and to assist you in the game if you need it;
- To allow us to optimize our games for you and for the device you are using, as well as to offer customized events in the game, offers and promotions;
- We also analyze and use the information we collect anonymously or jointly for the development of products, to analyze the performance of our games, to solve problems and to improve and optimize the games to ensure the best player experience for our players in general.
Visiting our websites
When you visit our other websites, we collect information about you, such as details about how you use and interact with such Websites. We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including for operating and optimising the Websites, in connection with our advertising purposes, and for research or analysis.
We may use this information to prevent cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to share your information with fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime prevention and fraud
Uplay Online Profile and Playing Socially
When you play our games, we will give you a unique randomly generated identifier that we will associate with a Uplay Online account. This profile will not be personally identifiable unless you choose to add your personal information, such as your name, avatar, email address or other information.
When available, you can choose to log in using your account data with a third-party network, such as Facebook or Google. If you do this, you can use your account to log in to multiple devices and synchronize their progress on those devices. Where available, you can also see who of your friends are playing the same game and your progress through the games (and they can see you and your progress), or access other features that we put at your disposal in our games and other services.
Informationn that we get from Facebook:
The information we receive from your Facebook account consists of your basic profile: user name, email address, age range, sex, chosen language, country, friend list and any other public information. From these received data we only collect email and username.
Logging in with Facebook will not allow us to post anything on your page without your permission and we will not receive any information about your Facebook friends who do not play our games.
Información that we get from Google:
The information we receive from your Google account consists of your basic profile, such as your name, email address and profile picture. Access might be revoked at any moment following the steps detailed at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/112802?hl=en
We do not collect information about you in order to send you marketing communications of any kind.
What information is used for advertising?
When you play our games or use our Services, non-personal identifiers and other information on your device are collected and shared with our advertising partners to allow the distribution of ads to your device.
Our advertising partners may combine this information with the information they have collected about you when you use their services (or third-party websites or services) to be able to offer you more relevant ads in our games or to improve the accuracy of your targeting and measurement systems.
You consent to our advertising partners collecting and using your data for targeted advertising purposes, as set forth in this section and described in more detail in their privacy policies. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of our advertising partners for more information.
These are the privacy policies of our advertising partners:
- Google AdSense / Admob https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=es
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Game Analytics https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Unity Analytics / Unity Ads https://unity3d.com/es/legal/privacy-policy
- AdColony https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Vungle https://vungle.com/privacy/
- Fyber (Sponsorpay) https://www.fyber.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- SuperRewards http://www.superrewards.com/privacy
- Woobi (TokenAds) http://woobi.com/privacy/
Ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies
To provide our games, websites and interest-based advertising, we use ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies to provide you with our Services and to collect data from your device.
- Recognice you and your device
- Provide interest-based advertising to you
- Allow our Services to interact with a network or social platform of a third party (where you have chosen to allow such interaction)
- Allow our payment processors to process their payment instructions and allow us and third parties to provide more personalized services, for example, to provide our services in the appropriate language.
How do the identifiers of ads, cookies and similar technologies work?
Ad identifiers are non-permanent and non-personal identifiers, such as the Android advertising identifier and / or Apple’s advertising identifier (the “IDFA”), which are uniquely linked to your device. Similar technologies include pixel tracking within ads. These technologies allow businesses (including vendors and advertisers) to recognize your device when using websites and applications.
Cookies are small text files that your browser stores on your computer or mobile device. You can withdraw your consent to cookies by updating the settings within your browser.
How to adjust your preferences for interest-based advertising
You can choose to prevent the ad ID of your device from being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset it by changing the settings on your device. Settings vary from one device to another, but you will usually find the ad identifier settings in “privacy” or “ads” in your device’s settings.
If you live in the USA, Europe or Canada, you can also choose to exclude yourself from the collection of your information by all our advertising partners participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (for USA users), http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ (for Europe users) o http://youradchoices.ca/choices (for Canada users). You can also click on the AdChoices logo within an ad (if available).
Warning: adjusting your preferences as described in this section does not mean that you will no longer receive ads, it only means that these will be less relevant to your interests.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us through any of the methods set forth in the Contact Us section below. These rights include:
- Right of access. You have the right to know what information we have about you and, in some cases, to send you that information. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us to inform us that you wish to exercise your right of access and what particular information you would like to receive. We reserve the right to request reasonable proof to verify your identity before providing you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you request if, for example, the information includes personal information about a third party. If we can not provide you with the information you have requested, we will do our best to explain why. We will try to respond to any request for access right as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
- Right to correct personal information. We try to make the information we have about you accurate and up-to-date. If you realize that the information we have is incorrect, inform us and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Data deletion. In some circumstances, you have the right to have some of the personal information we have about you deleted. If you want information about you removed, contact us using the information below. Please note that to process your request you must delete our games from your mobile devices and delete our cookies from any device on which you have played our games in a web browser. By deleting your personal information, some or all of the data may be retained for other purposes, such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists, or for technical reasons, such as maintaining technical safety or integrity of our database. We can also keep your information anonymous. In some cases, personal information about you that is visible through the game, such as username, avatar, high scores and any chat message can be stored in the cache of other players’ devices and we may not be able to eliminate or update that data from those devices, for example, if that device is not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Accout deactivation. If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate it by contacting us, according to the following information. We may ask for other information before we can deactivate your account. These can include information about your mobile device. Other steps you must follow if you wish to completely disable your account include disassociating your Facebook and / or Google account from our mobile games and eliminating our games from your mobile devices. Please note that if you completely disable your account, all your progress in our games and any unused virtual items will be lost and we may not be able to restore them in the future.
- Data portability. In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that the information you have provided be sent to you, so that you can transfer it to another data administrator.
- Processing restriction. In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, such as when the accuracy of the data we have is disputed.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is processed for legitimate interest reasons (see the Legal Basis below).
- Exclusion of direct marketing. If you have chosen to receive our direct marketing communications, you can change your mind at any time by following the exclusion link in any marketing communication that we send you. If you chose to receive more than one type of marketing communications from us, you may have to choose to opt out of all of them separately. It may take some days to update our records before any exclusion is effective.
You must be over 13 years old to play our games and use our Services, depending on your place of residence. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information or direct interest-based advertising to persons below the ages set forth below, nor do we allow our knowledge that such persons use our Services. If you believe we may have some information from or about a user under the age set forth below, contact us.
Owner and controller of the information
Avda. Meridiana, 350 7ºC
C.P. 08027 Barcelona
Tel: +34 933 090 269