27 Sept 2018
International Basketball Manager brings us back to the court to put ourselves in the shoes of a basketball club manager. You will now have the chance again to rally your team players and administer your club’s finances. Leaving aside the most physical part of sport to exclusively focus on management, you’ll have to keep an eye on your funds to sign the best players according to your budget and win as many trophies as you can. Will you meet your supporters’ expectations?
The two most prestigious club tournaments in Europe, the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and the 7DAYS EuroCup, are featured in the game. The title contains the 40 best teams in Europe in season 2017-18. We got into professional game development back in 2008 when we released the first title of our “Basketball Manager” saga on PC (only launched in Spain). Our aim was to create a game inspired by the legendary PC Basket, developed by the defunct studio Dinamic Multimedia. We made three games based on that saga: Pro Basket Manager (2008), Euroleague Basketball Manager (2009) and International Basketball Manager (2010). After that, we built other hits such as the official licensed games of Tadeo Jones and Capture the Flag for PS4. Now we are back to bring the scent of basketball directly to your PC.
- Official license of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and the 7DAYS EuroCup.
- 2 match simulation modes: virtual and result.
- 14 competitions throughout the world. Play the best leagues in the globe such as USA, Spain, Russia, Italy, France, Greece, Germany… and two pan-European major competitions.
- Multiplayer matches in one computer (8 players max.).
- More than 15 qualities to define players (fit, mind, attack, defense, adaptation, loyalty…).
- Retire the No. of your stars and see them in the museum.
- Specific training for each player to improve their strengths depending on age and the capacity of your staff.
- Modular extension of the pavilion and its facilities (car park, dressing rooms, electrical equipment, scoreboards...).
- Sign, transfer on loan, transfer or fire players to conveniently adapt your squad.
- Call up a good scouting team and ask them to visit international tournaments to discover top rookies before than your competitors.
- Play with different national teams and play in tournaments such as the World Cup, the European Cup and the Olympic Games.
International Basketball Manager 2017-18 YouTube
Logo & Icon
About U-Play online
U-Play Online is an independent video game studio based in the city of Barcelona, Spain. Founded in 2009 and staffed by videogames and sports lovers, U-Play Online focuses on creative projects that combine classic playability values (management, runner, puzzle...) with the best of online gaming. They are creators of the superhit Youtubers Life (Steam, iOS and Android), the first and best youtuber simulator available on any electro, reaching the top 100 best sellers on Steam in 2016. The studio has also developed franchises such as Striker Manager, Striker Soccer, Swipe Basketball and Train Crisis, among other titles, which have been enjoyed by more than 50M users worldwide on multiple platforms (PC, iOS and Android).
More information about U-Play online, our logo & relevant media are available here.
International Basketball Manager Credits
Jordi Torras, Jordi Pla, Joel Servitja, Galdric Borràs, Jorge "El Maño" Martín, Judit Millà, Eneas Gallego